- 3rd Shift Production Coordinator
- Columbus, OH
- July 7, 2016
- March 1, 2017
- June 1, 2017
Responsible for supervising 3rd Shift production employees from 8:30pm – 7:00am, Monday – Thursday. Ability to work in fast paced, innovative, manufacturing environment, while meeting goals, delivery, and budget requirements.
- Oversee daily production efficiency of 20-50 employees.
- Implement and enforce safety guidelines.
- Evaluate and monitor employee performance through performance plans and assessments, developing performance objectives, coaching and counseling our diverse workforce.
- Plan and schedule direct labor workforce.
- Responsible for checking employees’ time and attendance on a daily basis.
- Foster and develop a well trained workforce.
- Provide and document proper training.
- Troubleshoot and solve production issues.
- Ensure on time delivery of product while maintaining quality standards.
- Communicate with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships across multiple functions.
- Recommend methods to improve production.
- Ensure team conformance to company’s policies, standards, and procedures.
- Interpret specifications and work instructions for workers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum 2-3 years manufacturing supervisory experience in a manufacturing
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
4. Ability to lead, motivate, influence, and encourage a diverse workforce.
5. Good organizational skills with attention to details.
6. Experience in coaching, training, and hiring employees.
7. Ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks/projects.
8. Strong computer and analytical skills.
9. Strong administrative skills.
10. Able to meet strict deadlines.
11. Must maintain confidentiality.