- Entry Level Outside Sales Associate
- Phoenix, AZ
- June 20, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- July 20, 2019
Responsible for developing new accounts and expanding existing ones. Represent ITC Manufacturing with businesses and commercial clients. Position is commissioned, but also has a base salary.
- Present the features of all products along with their benefits.
- Educate customers on the advantages of all products over competing brands.
- Maintain and produce required reports and documentation to support orders and sales as needed and in a timely manner.
- Participate and support events and programs promoting sales.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Assess customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Maintain open communication through the different levels of the organization.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Travel required 50%.
- Punctuality a must.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, may substitute appropriate experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks/projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, always working with discretion and tact.
- Uphold business presence, maturity, and judgment.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and energetic.