- Production Coordinator
- Full Time
- Columbus, OH
- March 1, 2017
- March 1, 2017
- June 1, 2017
Responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with scheduling all labor, as well as forecasting and maintaining all finished goods. Assist supervisors with administrative duties. Responsible for assisting Sales Executives with inquiries regarding the status of placed orders.
- Responsible for scheduling all labor and machinery workload.
- Generate all manufacturing work orders and ensure they are free of clerical and engineering errors.
- Forecast and maintain all finished goods and WIP inventory levels.
- Enter new and/or custom part numbers in Vantage.
- Serve as a liaison between sales and manufacturing departments.
- Assist Sales Executives with inquiries regarding placed orders.
- Track all open subcontract purchase orders with vendors.
- Maintain and produce required reports and documentation to support daily productivity efficiencies.
- Assist supervisors with administrative duties such as: employee reviews, employee disciplinary forms and attendance records.
- Maintain open communication through the different levels of the organization.
- Maintain and organize personnel files.
- Update employees’ information in Vantage.
- Verify employees’ time and attendance.
- Punctuality a must.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, may substitute appropriate experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks/projects.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and energetic.
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus.