- Team Lead
- Full Time
- Columbus, OH
- March 1, 2017
- March 1, 2017
- June 1, 2017
Ensure staffing is adequate and helps employees understand assigned task. Assist supervisor with the daily schedule of employees, and prioritizing work-orders. Verify that final products meet order specifications and quality standards.
- Lead department activities and operations.
- Implement and enforce safety guidelines.
- Foster and develop a well trained workforce.
- Provide and document proper training.
- Troubleshoot and solve production issues.
- Communicate with all general operators daily on workload schedule.
- Meet and exceed daily production requirements.
- Communicate with other shift Team Leads, Coordinators and Operations Manager.
- Maintain communication across cross-functional levels.
- Assist with monitoring inventory levels.
- Ensure team conformance to company’s policies, standards, and procedures.
- Interpret order specifications and work instructions for workers.
- Manage work-order flow.
- Prepare production reports.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Identify and solve existing and potential problems and communicate issues with supervisor and managers.
- Punctuality a must.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic computer skills.
- Detail oriented team player and highly self motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be able to lead and motivate others with a positive and encouraging attitude.
- Maintain a positive professional attitude at all times.
- Problem solving and time management skills and the ability to resolve issues.
- Data entry skills.
- Must be able to perform basic math