- Technician Level II
- Full Time
- Columbus, OH
- March 1, 2017
- February 28, 2017
- May 28, 2017
Understand electrical and mechanical functions in order to operate, maintain and repair building and equipment. Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Program and operate production machines.
- Follow and interpret blue prints.
- Follow and interpret schematics.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repair electrical circuits.
- Operate electronic test equipment.
- Fabricate replacement and new parts for facility equipment.
- Install and maintain basic machines and accessories.
- Experience in using one or more of the following tools: Lathe, Milling machine, Surface grinder.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Two years of experience in related field or one year of technical schooling.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of tools and their intended use.
- Knowledge of building maintenance.
- Knowledge of electrical trouble shooting.
- Knowledge in plumbing repair.
- Knowledge in mechanical trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of shop tools and machines.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus.